About Me

Friday 5 November 2010

CHEAP MAKE UP WEBSITE OMG i CAN SAVE you THOUSANDS

I am soooo exicted to talk to you all about this.
I had placed an order on a CHEAP make up website.
- Everything on there is branded too!
I would have loved to have got more stuff BUT here is what I got.
WHEN REAIDNG THIS PLEASE BEAR IN MIND IT ALL CAME TO 30 POUNDS INC. P&P.
Please follow my blog for more brilliant savings/ideas like this.
Hope you all have a brilliant bone fire night.
Love aimee .... xxx

Read this sitting down - You will be amazed
Pls. Dont kick your self for spending huge amounts of money else where.
I am not in ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM CONNECTED TO THIS WEBSITE.
- I stubled across it last week and decided to make an order. Thats where it started & finished.

Haul




Astor Foundation 30mls... SPF 22 !
Ultra matt/all skin types/age revising/contains natural cotton & magnisium (inorder to get the ultra matt finish) MADE IN THE UK (WE NEED TO SUPPORT THIS GUYS ESP. IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES)
I got the shade 'sand' as I have dark hair now nd need a darker foundation.

Guess how much this cost me? 2.99
I really hope this turns out to be a regular foundation of mine!
- They also send me tons of wine vouchers that I dont think I will be using.

-------
Elizebeth Arden SUNLIT BRONZE BEAUTY KIT. << THIS REALLY WAS A STEAL !
I was so impressed when I seen this today - gorgeous packaging. The case its self if not plastic it has like a leather affect on the outercase of the pallette. AND has a mirror inside with a black satin border around mirror. These shades are all LIMITED EDITION ASWELL (so the website told me)
I do they I will use all of these colours they are soooo practical !!
Love love love this !!!
I can not find this on the website to check but im pretty sure it was 5.99, or 6.99
Definetly no more than 6.99 !
I definetly remember the rrp on this product being 25.00p
I have not seen this product in the shops but could definetly beleive it retails at this price. !


Gorgeous Box!




 
------

Urban decay Brow Box Make up KIT in GINGERSNAP.
I didnt know if this was the right colour for me so I took a gamble and it payed off.
This kit is gorgeous & the same 1 thats sold in boots and debenhams etc. I have yet to try this, *you even get your own set of mini - diddy tweezers! soooo amazing =)
This was 5.99
RRP 15.00
SAVING: 9.01
And I have seen these selling for 15.00 in various stores across the land.
1 particular pharmacy chain and department stores.



------
Rimmel shine temptation Lipstick 4g
75P (It would be rude not to! - lol) I am just getting into lip stick now im 20 after years and years of using gloss - I now have a cheap way of trying them out - whoop.
- website also had loads more including bourjous.



------
Bourjois MINI EYE SHADDOWS.
49P EACH
Thats cheaper than boots natural collection - How could I say no!
-The website has lots of colours but I only really use browns - had to rain my self in not to buy the others though. The case (pallete) to put these pans in is also on the website)
RRP: 2.95
SAVING: 2.46
49P - STILL CAN NOT BELEIVE IT !



----
Miss SPORTY MASCARRAS
1.50 EACH ! (DEFINETLY RUDE NOT TO)
this is the masxarra I used to use in yr 9 lol... So thought I would give it a try - I need cheap alternatives to my current make up you see! Will reveiw this more than likely soon.
RRP: 4.50 each
SAVING: 3.00 on each item !






-----
Miss sport POWDER BLUSH.
1.25p !!!
The camra has mad eit look slightly paler than it actualy is... the brush also does not look too bad.
Can not wait to try this!
RRP:3.99
saving: 2.74



Its the middle item

 

-----
NCY DUO EYE SHADDOWS
59P EACH.
I think I may have brought the same shade here but in a different packaging =/, Never mind 59p can not go wrong! The brush that comes with this also is amazing! I was sooo Impressed.
No rrp given nor does the website state a saving - but I have seen this brand in superdrug so I imagen you are getting a saving at 59p !!


----
NYC PERFECT REFLECT KIT.
I do not have spots at the min. BUT 1.50 how could I say no.
Plus you get a eyeshaddow base which I can use, I wanted this to play around with cover up, and get used to the colour wheel.

Green section: Corrects redness:
Darker Brown Section: Conceals
Pink Creamy section: A highlighter
The Light brown section: a eye shaddow base/primer !

Website does not tell you the rrp or what you are saving here. But at 1.50 I deffo imagen you are having a saving somewhere.



All of this for 30 squid !
BUY BUY HIGHSTREET PHARMACY CHAIN !!

----
Postage and Packing for this lot cost 1.95 - For all this lot to be sent 1st class !!
- SO this is not one of them sites thats cheap and then gets there money back on the postage. This is sooo amazing.

Phone: 01625 432565
E-mail: Fragrancedirect.co.uk

Enjoy.

Dont forget If you are not a subscriber - please subscribe - I think I deserve it after this great tip! =) HAHA
Please comment on any aspect of this post or ask questions about the products etc.. If you want a reveiw of any of these products please ask - I will see what I can do.

-----

If you do order after this... please comment and say what you have ordered =0
Just beacause im nosey and we can chat - maybe ill get some of the things you got next.
Truely amazing deal. I still can not beleive it - myself
Just proves: 'If something seems to good to be true - it doesnt always mean its not true' =)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! I ordered loads of stuff from this site a while back and couldnt believe how much stuff I got for so little cash! Love the lipstick you got and the palette looks great too!

    Looking forward to a review on the foundation if you get a chance cos I'm a tad obsessed with foundations and I'm always on the lookout for a new one that'll work miracles on my skin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They dont have the pallette any more.. was soo impressed with it I was going to get my bfs mum 1.

    I thought u had a think with foundations... I still look pale in pictures even when I CAN be almost ORANGE in real life.

    I know people moan about bloggers putting pictures of them selves up but i have new brown hair not blonde any more... I may do a blonde V bROWN THING and see which ppl think is best and ask ppl wat colours they are going this winter...

    And will give ppl a chance to see the face behind the rant !! xxxx

    ReplyDelete