About Me

Thursday 1 March 2012

Avon Haul !

Avon Haul.


If there is one thing I look forward to at the end of the month its a delivery from my lovely Avon lady. I try to spend only around 50.00 a month sometimes it can be a bit less and sometimes a little more - as there can be just too many things I like.


Meet the newbies to my collection...



I love the room sprays thought I would try a new one. I loved the peach and rose they used to do and have already used a milk and honey one. I sometimes have trouble sleeping after a late shift and got the sleep balm to try and because it is small and compact ideal for nights away.

Next.... Avon make up remover a small 50ml bottle idea for my travels. <3



The make up....
Ideal flawless foundation in light pink was 10.00 Nice smelling - very light weight. Feels lovely on the skin and I think they have around 16 shades which is brilliant.

The concealer I also love and is on par with the benefit it stick. Will deffo re-purchase! Was a bargain 5.00 very soft and delicate around the eyes.

x2 Lipsticks 1 in purple hazed and 1 in nude and infused smell nice and really gorgeous packaging. It looks like you get the same amount in a mac lipstick and they were a baragin at around 4.00 each ! Love these. <3

Supershock gel eyeliner in golden fawn which is like the 'urban decay midnight cow boy shade' Love this aswell - swatch below this was 3.00

Colour trend eye stick in silver - swatch below think was a bargain at 2.00

Peeling and brittleness solver 2.50 - I want to get my nails a bit nicer for summer <3


Fave Product of this little haul was the LIPGLOSS. Usually 7.00 I got this for 3.50
Moisture seduction lipgloss in glimmering champagne. Goes brilliantly with my MAC crem d'nude lipstick. This is my new fave lipgloss <3


Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment