About Me

Tuesday 6 March 2012

My Birthday Wishlist


I will be 22 soon and here is some items I am wanting for my birthday

<3



Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original/Sin Duo Set
All of the urban decay Primer Potions <3

I have the original in mini size but want more!


Extra Virgin Minerals™ Compact Foundation - Face

I used this today for the 1s time and its TOTALLY AMAZING.
I really wouldnt mind another of these =)


Satsuma Hand Cleanse Gel - Hands & Feet

I love this took this to work with me today and the sheer smell of it made me happy!

I think 2.50 is a lot though and will only buy them if there is some way I can end up with it at around 1.25 <3


Image 1 of JK Jemma Kidd Sheer Vanity Gloss & Glaze
This gorgeous nude lipstick !


Image 1 of ghd Straighteners Gold Series Salon

Some wider plated GHDS =)


No comments:

Post a Comment