About Me

Sunday 11 March 2012

1st Carboot sale of the YEAR!

1st carboot loot of this year haul.


All of the things I got =)


I ran out of my usual redken after almost over a year and 3 months so was going to re-purchase until I seen this still full for 5.00 was on a womans stall who had a few tigi products and makeup. I thought it was well worth it as the redken would have cost me almost 14.00 at the cheapest. So saved 9.00 as far as im concerned and think it is the same ml.


This wooden flower ring thing was 1.00 - Thought it was quite unusual.


Nail varnish from a stall selling all brand new make up rather like a market stall - were 1.50 each and I got these in sin and milk chocolate. The bourjois lipstick is a tester which was 1.00 BRAND NEW. From the same stall as the ego boost by tigi. 

Arts and craft bits and peices.

<3





No comments:

Post a Comment