About Me

Friday 9 December 2011

Boots Haul

Boots!

I get sent vouchers from boots from time to time due to ticking for this when I signed up for my advantage card.
I got a voucher for 1/2 off any no.17 lip product.
I thought I would try this lip stick I think in the end I paid just over 2.00 for it
Nude colour -mirror shine range - very moisturising.
Colour range is not great to be fair!



Spend 15.00 on loreal and get a free gift box!



- Love this mascarra so knew that I would deffo have to get that, and didnt know what else to get but these lip gloss's are FAB! amazing my lips look so good with this on! so glamourous!

The free gift box looks like this....
makes a good gift to be fair !



What you get.
- A full size eye liner in a gorgeous metalic bronze colour
- A full size blusher in 'blondes' as you can see its stunning and has 3 shades to it and a built in mirror and brush
- A full size lipstick in natural
- And some various samples

Great for a freebie!


<3

I also got my regular x3 mouse foundations as they were a 3 for 2
and some perfume.
I used my double points voucher too and had a coupon for 4.00 worth of points when I spent 40.00.
Think I will save my points all year now =)
Just to see out of interest how many I can get!

Subscribe!






No comments:

Post a Comment