About Me

Monday 5 March 2012

1/2 Unexpected Haul.

Weird title ... I know!

1/2 of this Haul I was of course expecting because I ordered it -
the other 1/2 I just totally randomly purchased today.

Bodyshop. ASOS. GLAMOUR MAG & COSMO FREEBIES. PRE-LOVED ITEMS FROM FACEBOOK.

THE BODY SHOP.
Had a spend 50.00 get 25.00 off - so everything was 1/2 price really. So I decided to get the extra virgin foundation range (all in the lightest shades they do), satsuma hand gel, another make up sponge (I <3 these), a coca lip care stick, and a 4 way nail care block.

So exited to try out the foundations.


The compact (Cream to powder comes) with mirror but product does have a very deep pan considering this is usually 16.00! Comes with a nice quality brush! Being very pale and not having much choice in make up to suit my skin tone - I am initially very impressed with how light the powder is - thing this has the potential to be a real winner <3 And finally the liquid foundation <3




How Pale and GORGEOUS is that?




Not very deep for 16.00 !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FREEBIES!
Who doesn't like a freebie?
<3

I was at work and went to WHS down stairs in my break and found these beautys - I have been waiting and looking around everytime ive been in there for a decent freebie!
FINALLY MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED

With cosmopolitan - 3.50

Free CLINIQUE GOODIES - Rather like the glamour offer but not as good as the glamour one last year was only 2.00 !

But the magazine is much better than glamour I think!
I got the mascarra as I remember this from last year and love it <3


The other options avalible with this magazine!


Free with GLAMOUR is hair care products by 'PERCY REED of London' EST. 2007


The other options avalibe with this magazine :

conditioner
hair mask & finishing polish

<3

All 100ml tubes Ideal travel size for your holidays <3


 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sandles I ordered from ASOS.




Came in a gorgeous BOX !


The sandles <3

So impressed! x


They do look really good Quality - I hope this last atleast 2 years <3


Stunning detail!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Facebook selling page finds.

Random people sell things from time to time on selling pages on facebook and sometimes you can get some real bargains like what I stubled upon today <3

These next sandles for example :


And this over size handbag/travel bag <3



Thankyou for reading and please subscribe.

Peace & Love,
Aimee x


No comments:

Post a Comment