About Me

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Fragrance Direct Temptations Leading to Confessions.... Oops Saved 100's

Fragrance Direct are becoming really good pals of mine at the min.

Here is what I was tempted into buying to night - and have ordered - ooops
If you have used any of these products please leave a comment and let me know what they are like.

I am not involed with this company in any way - JUST ORDER FROM THEM!

RRP: 21.50 GBP
Purchased for 2.99 - All colours were 2.99 ! =)
Heres the 2 that I got (There is 3 palletes to choose from on the site)

Rochas Multicoloured Eyeshadow
Shade: Snow Attitude


Mave Attitude

Saved 18.51 GBP on all each of these!!

Lip Sticks
RRP: 13.25
Brought for 2.99
I got 2 lipsticks - this colour and another

Saved 10.26 each on those 2.
Rochas Satin Finish Lipstick

I was looking for a really nice setting powder so I can wear liquid foundation in the summer and just set with a powder.
I got the ROCHAS Translucent Powder 18g
RRP 22.00
Brought for: 3.99 =)
Saved: 18.01

Rochas Evenscent Loose Powder 01 Transparent 10g

Rochas Lipgloss
RRP: 12.50
Brought for: 2.99
Saved 9.51

Rochas Lip Gloss 6ml

Make-up Brushes
All sally H!
Eye Shaddow Brush 1.50

Sally Hansen La Cross Premier Allover Shadow Brush


Blush Brush - will be using for all over powder though!

2.50 =)

Sally Hansen La Cross Premier Blush Brush

Foundation Brush

2.50

Sally Hansen La Cross Premier Foundation Brush



Delivery Was also 1.99 - Always is - AMAZING !

Foundation.
RRP : 7.99
Purchased for: 3.50 =) haha
I got this in IVORY - which im so suprised they had =)

Rimmel Renew & Lift Foundation 30ml

And there was so much more I wanted !
As you can see - I got some amazing quality make up at litrally POCKET MONEY PRICES.

=)
Comments & Questions Welcome.

If you want to be UPDATED ON MORE DEALS - FOLLOW ME -
TO BE INSTANTLY UPDATED.
iVE SAVED WELL OVER 80.00 POUNDS TONIGHT =)



1 comment:

  1. WOW Aimee you little bargain hunter lol Great finds,love the colour of that lipstick.I have the renew and lift foundation,its fab i apply it with a foundation brush and blend it with my e.l.f powder brush. Let me know how the make-up holds up :) Oh and i haven't placed an order yet as there's a couple of things i want to use up first.I got all excited yesterday as i hit pan on one of the eyeshadows haha how sad.
    Wow this is a long message,i'm leaving now sorry lol xx

    ReplyDelete