About Me

Sunday 13 November 2011

Tea tree moisturiser Superdrug 30ml

Superdrug Tea Tree mosituriser
2.92p (30ml)



What superdrug says about the product

This light, soothing, non-greasy moisturiser is enriched with the moisturising ingredients Pro-vitamin B5 and Aloe Vera. Easily absorbed into the skin, this refreshing formula is ideal for use on oily or spot prone skin.
Tea Tree oil originates from Australia. It is a natural antibacterial agent known for its antiseptic healing properties. Peppermint oil is renowned for its therapeutic effect on skin disorders and for its cooling sensation.
Tea Tree – The Natural solution for everyday skincare problems

My opinion

I wanted the bodyshop tea tree moisturiser but didnt want to spend 7.00 on one, I seen this online on offer for 1/2 price so decided to give this a try 1st.
The packaging serves its purpose and its in a pump bottle which is brilliant for hygeine reasons but when Id used 1/2 the product I had to dismantle the packaging to get the left over product. So that was very un-cool.

I did notice such a difference with this misturiser and sits perfectly under foundation and is brilliant as a primer as once it has sank into the skin it does mattify the skin. The product also has a cooling effect on the skin which is good for skin which is aching/burning through achne. I loved this product and it is on a list in my room which is for products I have used up and need to repurchase. Its the best 1.50 Ive ever spent on anything in a skin care category. And I would pay the full price for it too.

Ammmazing!

Please subscribe to my blog.

=)

* Have you tried this product?
What did you think to it?*

No comments:

Post a Comment