About Me

Friday 11 November 2011

Fashion haul. Very rare. Dorothy Perkins & Foundations !

Very rare fasion haul.

Here is what I got.

I went shopping for 2 outfits
1 for graduation and 1 for graduation ball.
And did not want a dress.
I looked on the internet last night and seen a top from riverisland for 45.00 but when I found out dorothy perkins does nhs discount I went there 1st and Im glad I did as they had. *BUY 1 GET 1/2 OFF*

SO everything is from DOROTHY PERKINS.

BOOTS IN CHESTNUT 40.00P
Fur lined with real leather upper.
They have zips at the back and are gorgeous.
They also have these in black. I like this colour but also would have liked them in grey!






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Top - 29.50P
Gorgeous will not need jewlery with this. Will be great for graduation day - smart and will blend in with my cap and gown, without looking OTT.


A close up of the detail around the neck.

------------------------------------------------------
Graduation Ball TOP.
29.50P
They also have this in pink and black but the black is slightly longer and narrower without the pleates (bit of a weird style if you ask me) They also do this top in pink but I think its very nice and may have a wedding to go to next year so its lovely for that aswell. Yes I am a cheap skate and I will wear it for 2 special events. I have no problem with that.



The sleve detail


A close up of the pleates. I <3 this top its just stunning.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This waistcoat is also absolutly fantastic - Pic does not do this item justice at all.
I got this in medium, designed not to do up. Its a lovely fit and really hangs nicely looks very expensive and feels expensive when  its worn too. I love the neutral colour blocks on this aswell. As I have so many things in my wardrobe that are black it will stop me looking like a funeral director.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coat to me - Jacket to them.
I need something warm I had to get this in xxl as I wanted something really snug and if im wearing jumpers etc underneath then I need it to still do up. Amazing how the jacket above is Medium and this is XXL and from same shops. Honestly a little room for errors in size but thats RIDICULOUS.
ANYWAY 25.00 Im not complaining. Would have cost much more in primark more than likely.


---------------------------------------------------------------

I also got some black trousers which I wont bother showing because they are boring etc etc etc and they were 16.00

-------------------------------------------------------------

I got :
  • Boots
  • Blazer
  • Coat
  • x2 tops
  • Trousers
All for 140.00 as they were buy 1 get 1/2 off.
Thats the most I have ever spent on clothes in a single transaction. I HATE CLOTHES SHOPPING.

--------------------------------------------------
Foundations.
I needed some new foundation and it is 3 for 2 mix and match across all ranges in superdrug so I got.
Bourjois healthy mix in 51 (after swopping with another blogger who hated it I tried it and loved it enough to re-purchase), dream satin liquid and I got a dream matte mouse that all of you will have seen before. I got 3 foundations for under 20.00!!

Cover girl foundation 30mls - clean make up fragrance free - unsure of the shade but as you can see - very pale and that was a mere 1.99 from a local make up store we have that sells all kinds of beauty odds and sods if you like. They have other cover girl stuff at like 1.00 each.


I thought id include this pic of my choco lab looking out of the window to see who is coming back to the house bless him.

=)

Buy please please please subscribe to my blog!
What do you think of the deals I got today?
What do you think of the outfits?
Bye!

My dog has a fat arse.

2 comments: