About Me

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Lush - lip service - lip balm 4.50

Lush Lip service Lip Balm 10g

Cost: 4.50
This Product I would definatly rate 5 stars to.
Good Points: Contains cocoa butter, shea butter, bees wax, extra virgin olive oil, apricot and tangerine oil =) basically all seem great ingredients to me =). This product smells gorgeous, I have had this product almost 5 weeks and it still smells the same =) It smells to me like marsh mellows, but other peoples perceptions of the smell will obviously be different =)

I do put this on underneath lip sticks, lip gloss and other more glossy lip balms and it takes fine =)

Bad Points: Could be a bit pricey for some people.Tin is small and therefore slightly fidly to open at times. I dont think you get a lot of product for your money however what you do get is good quality so I dont suppose you can be fairer than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment