About Me

Thursday 28 June 2012

Shopping: TK maxx, Bodyshop, Boots 28/6

Shopping day out.


Just browsing.

*I know some of you will find this discussing and others (the more normal among us - will drool) =) 


Hmmmmm Mc donalds new burger!

------------------------

Stila pack all these items for 6.00 I really wanted the moisturizer and thought the glosses would be awful shades so decided to buy and swap the glosses on BUT i stuck lucky for once. And ill be keeping them all! All these for 2.00 each - amazong =) 



Close up's of the stila glosses.
--------------------------------------------

God Knows!

God only knows what brand these are - never heard of them! Found on a sales thingy were 2.00 for all of them in a pack! Mini shower gels in various flavours! Why not for 2.00?


------------------------------
Aveeno eye cream 15ml 
Bf wanted a no7 one when we were in boots awful expensive to be fair for no7 so he has this one now.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
Bodyshop sale make up



The eye colour shade close up 


----------------------------------------------------------------
My usual foundations nothing special!


THE FREE GIFT.
BLAH!


-------------------------------------------------------------
2 Hair products from boots. Worked out cheaper than boots on brand and these weren't even on offer.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
MAXFACTOR (spend 15.00 get a free gift)



I picked up the lightest shade in the 2nd skin foundation and then I fell in love with this mini nail varnish so soon came to 15.00 And got this adorable tin FREE


contents of the tin!
Wont use the varnish!


----------------------------------------------------
Bodyshop Seaweed essentials that I use everyday nowt special =) Well it is as it works superb for my skin but nothing exciting =)


-------------------------------------------------------------------
Samples that came with a bag I brought from the bodyshop.
Thought I would try the onlive soap out - they look like they have changed the soaps and the packaging - the packing makes them look so much more expensive! But the soaps seem less see - through - any one very familiar with the body shop will hopefully know what I mean. Tea tree blotting papers because I can become a grease ball.


Close up of the soap!

----------------------------------------
Everything is about bloody argan this and argan that in hair care at the min so picked these up. Never heard of them before but a woman stopped me and asked me where I got them from so.... ? who knows.


----------------------------------------------------------
White musk gift cube =)


---------------------------------------------------


Me and my bf love this perfume (he dont wear it obv) he means for me. I used to wear it in 1st yr of uni when we first met so it has the smell of all them drunken nights out etc And was a bargain at 15.00 for 100ml. 
w7 primer from tk maxx into primers at the min - will give anything ago being 






Subscribe =) Please
pretty please!

No comments:

Post a Comment