About Me

Monday 18 June 2012

Lush forum special & New pedicure!

Lush forum special items from June 2012

My total order came to over 70.00!
I got x2 500g blue skies bubble bath 
x2 2 timing tart bubble bar!
x1 Violet (daddy-o) smelling soap (100g)
x6 I am 10 bubble bars which smell of american cream!
x2 Happy blooming shower jelly which smell like the happy blooming bath melts =)
The happy blooming is my fave so far!

There were loads of retro items on offer plus some exclusive hair care!




Close up of my fave Item happy blooming shower jelly.

I hate my feet but as brand alley are still taking the time with my gorgeous bag in this blue color I needed my blue fix so ordered nails inc in BAKER ST and applied it to my feet =)
Along with berlington arcade on the big toes and 1 random silver nail gem. I used Barry m top coat and nails inc a & e treatment as a base coat =)




I was very reluctant to show my feet but anyway ! ... 

1 comment: