About Me

Friday 18 May 2012

The start of a nails inc obsession. Inc. Jubilee.

The start of an obsession with nails inc.


Being in a job where we are wearing nail varnish would get you the sack ive always seen it as a complete waste of time! but Ive started wearing nail varnish on my feet and I will be doing something with my nails whilst on holiday!


Ive had nails inc polishes before 1st some were free with a mobile phone I got years ago and then whilst I was at uni some were free with magazines. But I swapped them all as I thought I didnt really have any use for them.


*Im back stronger than ever now starting my collection though*

Here we go...

---------

I ordered these on sunday =) From nails inc and received them Wednesday =)


The nail varnish that made me order was Jubilee.

With is limited and special ed. I brought two. One for me and one for a beauty box swapper for a suprise swap box.


Can be found here 15.00 EACH!



The next one really caught my eye as well and is so pretty =)

11.00




The next two were free as a gift....

farringdon crackle top coat & Chelsea




And last but not least the 2 freebies I own from the magazines.

Peach sorbet & Bluebell but im sure you guys will all know what they look like.

and I have another one coming in a swap (one of the shades given in the beauty boxes recently I dont know the name) x

When I have a lot more added to my collection I will do a collection post =) x




1 comment:

  1. I love the look of the diamond nail jewellrey one :)

    ReplyDelete