About Me

Saturday 22 October 2011

My 3 best bronzers


My fave bronzers.
In no particular order.

----------

1. Mua 1.00 (Superdrug) shade 1 
5.7 Grams
I Love this bronzer because you can use as little or as much as you like and wont look orange, and it has a subtle shimmer which gives a lovely healthy glow.
The case is okay protects the product so does its job. And at a pound what more can you ask for.
If like me you are used to pink shades on your cheeks and are unsure about bronzers I would try this one over any other, due to the value for money.


Flash Off                                                              Flash On 


 Body Shop Honey Bronze range in 01
11grams
I had wanted this bronzer for a number of weeks but was unsure about the amount of money! I need subtle make up for my new job and this one seemed like a good choice as it was matte. I got a voucher for the bodyshop for 10 pounds off when I spend 25.00 and this was the 1st thing I reached for when I was in the store!
The case is excellently designed I love the way this looks and has a mirror in the lid to check you dont look orange =) I also like the pattern embossed on it as it ties in with their honey theme.
Its the most subtle matte bronzer and makes the world of difference to any look.
A must have =)
Normal price 13.00
One thing I would say is that whilst in the make up bag after the 1st week the BS logo came off =( Nevermind... still looks gorgeous !


Flash On


Flash Off



Boots No.17
Instant Glow bronzing powder in light
3.50
This is my 2nd purchase of this - not sure what happened to the 1st one, never mind!
This is nice for adding a bit more shimmer than the BS one.
Also amazing value for money - although packaging is not as fancy as the BS - but its the make up its self that counts!
Amazing healthy glow in an instant





 Flash Off                                                                                 Flash on
  
 

 Final word

  • What are your fave bronzers and why - I think its important to get a good one as not to look orange and like a glitter ball.
  • Please subscribe to keep in contact with posts - I promise to update more regularly. I have just started a new job!
  • Thankyou for visiting


No comments:

Post a Comment