About Me

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Bodyshop 'brush on radiance'

The Bodyshop 'Brush of Radiance'.


This is perhaps the best product I have ever brought! I am amazed, I work with the general public and have had 3 comments on my foundation in 2 days =) A first for me! 'What foundation do you use'. I didnt want to answer and keep this my little secret only for me. My chance to shine and bask in the Radiance of these little miracle pearls!

Pro's
  • Excellent value for money and not sticky like liquid highlighters.
  • Dont have a heafy price tag like many highlighters (example benefits high beam)
  • You can add as little or as much as you want
  • You can wear under or over your make up where as liquid ones are used under make up
  • Lovely packaging looks lovely in make up bag
  • Variety of colours (pinkys/golds) - liquid ones can be usually one colour
  • Will last for ages
Con's
  • Can be messy if dropped
  • Can be messy/inconvinient for touch ups.
I will never be without this product again! EVER.
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!


No comments:

Post a Comment