About Me

Sunday 30 October 2011

Christmas Wish List.

Christmas wish list
I will end up buying all this my self but nevermind...

I have just started a new job and it is incredible stressful. I have not been paid for three months. But when I get paid at the end of this month that being 30.11.11 (not techincally this month yet I know.
I have a lot of things on my wishlist.

Winter shoes.



These from riverisland will be perfect for 30.00 and the ones I had last year in the sale have lasted but they are shorter than this. I need something a bit longer. These will be to bridge the gap until I can afford some proper UGGS.

Nude party shoes =)
I really need some nude party shoes these from river island are 75.00 I dont plan on paying that much for them. I think I will prob end up looking in new look for them.

Some shoe boots aswell that needs to go with jeggings.

newlook for them I think.


Tops that will actually look nice.



A smart jacket/blazer.


A coat like this one....


Hair/make up and body list.

I am in love with bodyshop satsuma range.
Gift Box Medium - Satsuma - 20% Off New Christmas Gifts

So wouldnt mind something like this

I need some new foundation too ... a few pots will do.

Other essentials include...

Exuberantly Fruity Sleekster 22.00

Exuberantly Fruity Sleekster
I think I best stop now.

What is on your xmas list?

Leave me a comment and a link to the things you want/need this xmas.

=)

Please subscribe =)


1 comment:

  1. your wishlist items look fab,keep an eye out for my christmas wish list later this week.
    by the way the chocies look yummy :)

    ReplyDelete