About Me

Tuesday 20 March 2012

No 7 Beautiful Skin Range. NORMAL/OILY SKIN

No 7 Beautiful Skin Range. NORMAL/OILY SKIN

I will be reveiwing two products. I havent brought anything from the number 7 range for ages and was so excited to try something new from them and maybe begin to 'get into this brand' .... Here are the 2 products I tried.



No7 Beautiful Skin Foaming Cleanser for normal / oily skin

I was lucky enough to try this product for 1.50 for the full size
RRP IS 9.00 for 200ml (full size)

What is said on boots website?

'The No7 Beautiful Skin Foaming Cleanser gently removes make-up and impurities and tightens pores – delivering in one step the same results other regimes offer in two – to leave skin clean, refreshed and feeling fabulous.'

And currently the reveiws score 4/5

My thoughts:

This product is very easy to use and has a lovely closed off pump system to avoid getting grime into the product. I use 1-2 pumps of this product and feel that this gives a nice amount. The foam is so gental and perfect for sensitive skin that is also oily! This doesnt leave the skin with that sand paper red glow =) The product smells nice and 'clean' no over bearing smells which makes the product appear that it has less harmfull chemicals in it.

All in all I think I would buy this product again but it would have to be on offer as the RRP of 9.00 is a tad expensive despite this product being 'nice' it is just 'nice' and nothing extra special.

-----------------------------------------

No7 Beautiful Skin Purifing Exfoliator

I was able to try this product for the amazing price of 50p for the full size product.

RRP 8.00

This has not yet been reviewed on boots website.

My thoughts:

I prefer this to the foaming clenser, It has a gorgeous clean smell and does not leave my sensitive skin bright red after using it. The exfoliating beads are very gental and small. I do love this product. I think I would buy this product again when on offer as I think 8.00 is still a bit expensive for a high street exfoliator!

 



If you see these on offer I would deffo pick these up and try them especially the exfoliator!
I am in no way connected with boots. These price promotions I got these products for was also at a price any member of the public could have brought these products for. And these are my personal opinions.

Any questions please leave a comment.

Please follow my blog.
Thanks

<3







No comments:

Post a Comment